We are always thrilled to find new talents and hardworking individuals. Look up for our available vacancies and send us your resumes. Exciting benefits with friendly environment guaranteed.
- To provide quick response to incidents and emergencies
- To enforce regulations in accordance with policies and standard operating procedures
- To conduct regular patrolling and to record all activities or incident happen during his round into the security log book, at the same time to monitor movements of car park guards while perform his clocking regularly and diligently
- To conduct on-scene investigations at incident scenes, which include preservation of crime scenes and securing of case exhibits
- Possess PLRD Licence
- Respectively WSQ Certificate for individual PWM grade position)
- Secondary education and above
- Able to read, write and speak English
- Physically and mentally fit
- Candidate must possess at least a Primary/Secondary School in any field
- Experienced candidates will be considered as Supervisor role.